Prayer for the week - We must show by the way we live that we are filled with the Holy Spirit.
PGL Residential Weekend at Winmarleigh Hall.
Everyone had a fantastic time!
Latest Events Calendar Events
- Nursery Share in our learning Sessions12Oct2015
8:45 am - 9:45 am
- Governors Curriculum, Pupil Safety & Inclusion Committee Meeting13Oct2015
5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Nursery Share in our learning Sessions14Oct2015
8:45 am - 9:45 am
- Year 6 Class Mass14Oct2015
9:00 am - 10:00 am
- Sacramental Programme Parents' Meeting - York Room14Oct2015
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm @ York Room
- Parents' Consultation for Reception to Y4 & Y615Oct2015
1:20 pm - 7:00 pm
- Book Fair open during Parents Consultation15Oct2015
1:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- Nursery Share in our learning Sessions16Oct2015
12:15 pm - 1:15 pm
- Book Fair Open16Oct2015
3:15 pm - 4:00 pm
- Sacramental Programme Children's Session - York Room17Oct2015
3:20 pm - 4:00 pm
A very warm welcome to St William of York Roman Catholic Primary School in Great Lever, Bolton. We aim to provide the highest quality of Catholic education and welcome families, parish and the wider community, showing respect for everyone. Working together in this loving and caring environment we encourage everyone to reach their full potential.
Following our Ofsted Inspection in May 2012 the inspectors wrote that "they were impressed by the excellent behaviour, politeness, friendliness and hard work" of pupils and that they are "growing up into sensible, caring and thoughtful young people that school, parents and carers can be proud of". They also said that children are "making good progress because teachers are good at helping them to learn".
We hope you like our website, if there is anything else you would find useful please let us know through the 'Contact Us' page.
Our Ethos and Values
As a Catholic primary school serving our local community our Mission Statement encapsulates our values:
Together, as God’s family we are learning through love, forgiveness, respect and courage to use our unique gifts challenging and transforming our world.
We believe in and promote the key values of:
We do this through: